Dr. George O Zenner III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George O Zenner III?

Great Doc

Dr. Zenner is a great doctor

I have been going to Dr. Zenner since the 1990's and I have always found him to be an excellent doctor. Most of my family and several of my friends use him as well. He is very professional, knows his stuff and I feel very comfortable with his expertise. His staff is wonderful and I have never had to wait to see him for very long. He is excellent about answering any questions I may have, and even calls me back when I request it from him. I recommend him often and I am very glad he is my doctor.

Very thorough family practitioner

Dr. Zenner has been our family practitioner for over 10 years. He is an excellent diagnostician and no matter what we have consulted him for, he has always made a prompt diagnosis and sent us into the right direction in case we needed a specialist. Yes, he asks a lot of questions as a previous review stated but they are always specific and targeted. That is what makes him a good diagnostician. His primary concern is his patients well being and he does not hesitate a moment if he feels his patient needs to see a specialist. - We are glad to have found him.

Seems to be an ALL-ROUND good GP

We are not in Houston that much as we spend a lot of time overseas, mostly in the Caribbean where the medical care is not as good as in the USA. We needed a new GP last year when we were on a trip back to Houston, and one local to our Condo in the Bering/Woodway area. Our neighbor goes to Dr. Zenner and was happy with him. We gave him a try with my wife's elbow. She said it was tennis elbow and nothing could be done. After he examined her he said it was tennis elbow and plenty could be done. We followed his advice and both my life and my wife's were much improved within 5 hours.Last time we were in Houston, one month ago, I persuaded my wife to consult Dr. Zenner about the pain in her hand. He was kind and professional. However, we had to leave next day. He said if we cannot get it fixed overseas, he will organize a cure in Houston. We are now sending him various test results from the Caribbean.I am a professional engineer and understand the need to communicate effectively. Dr. Zenner does this and gives me confidence in his abilities.

My husband and I have used Dr. Zenner for several years. However, overall I cannot say I feel confident with him and his approach to medicine. One thing that has always bothered me is during his office visits he is typing on his laptop the entire time as he asks questions. I have never had a doctor do exams this way and it is very impersonal. I think a change in doctors is long overdue!

Dr. George O Zenner III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.