Have you seen Dr. George T Zolovick Jr?

The best GYN!

To the point and doesn't sugar coat anything. Tells you your options to better yourself. I had a procedure today that I had with a different GYN in Roanoke that was a excruciatingly painful experience. Dr Z did the same procedure and with him it was minimally painful. The entire procedure took only 39 seconds. He took the time after to explain what the results could be and how they can be managed, if I choose to do anything. If you want a Dr that's real, understanding and accurate this is the Dr for you!

I’m wondering how this Dr. could possibly be highly rated. I was in on a tues for pain and possible infection and had a culture. I was told I would get a call in two days re results. No call. On Friday before the weekend I called and was told that the lab had equipment down and results weren’t in. I explained I was running a fever and not feeling well and should I maybe have an antibiotic even though results weren’t in. I was told to go to an urgent care. The following Monday I called and asked if results were in and was told I would get a call back. No call. Tues and weds. No call, and I was told the Dr. was very busy but a nurse might call. No call. Friday the week following my initial Tuesday appt, at 6:38 pm while I was unavailable he left a message saying that his “kid was having orientation at college so he was out of the office for the week but he would try again later.” Still no results. And the nurse told me he was too busy to call. Nothing mentioned about his being out of the office. 13 days. No results. No medication or treatment. All I can say is, there better be NO BILL. I WOULD NOT recommend Dr George Zolovick. There is a reason he is easily booked for appts and available.

He delivered my first baby.

He was amazing. Perfect for first time moms.

He is the BEST

Dr. Zolovick is very skilled he saved my baby's life

All heartfelt thanks go to Dr. Zolovick. My wife had severe, life threatening complications during her pregnancy that required an emergency C-section due to mistakes by another doctor. Dr. Zolovick knew exactly what to do. Both our baby son and my wife's life were saved because of his care. My son is doing fine now and we have had two more healthy children since. Thank you Dr Zolovick!

Knowledgeable + Competent

I had to cycle through 4 different doctors (2 OBGYNS, 1 nurse practices, and 1 surgeon) before I found someone who knew what was going on with me. Dr Z is certainly not a warm teddy-bear, a fact I had been warned about before I saw him, but that's not what I needed. I needed a skilled person who understood my issues and could deliver effective results. Truly, he was very patient with me and very willing to sit and disuss my issue and all my options. He performed a fairly delicate surgery on me that required tiny suchures inside my vagina (no, not an episiotomy). He kept my husband informed while I was on the operating table. He was very nice to us, and very open and honest. He called my cell to check up on me after surgery, too. Very grateful for his work.

First time patient, annual gyn appointment

As a first time patient to Dr. Zolovick I didn't know what to expect. Making the appointment was to easy. My thought, I don't have take off from work as my appointment was schedule for 8:15, what great plus I thought. The day before the appointment was scheduled I was telephoned to arrive 30 minutes later and wasn't seen until 10:00. I honestly wanted to get up and leave but... after seeing Dr. Zolovick and having my small problem answered professionally and treated I walked away from the appointment feeling relief. Thank you to the Pembroke Office Staff and Dr. Zolovick.

Cold, clinical, condescending.

Very intelligent, skillful, and caring

Dr. Zolovick has been with my husband and I though a miscarriage, still birth, 2 C-sections and serious complications following my first C-section, (not due to the surgery) He was VERY compassionate to us both during these times and we think the world of him. He is extremely knowledgable and accepting of any and all questions you have for him. He does not sugar coat things and he is straight to the point, some people don't like that, but we do. Even though he is not in network with our insurance, we pay the extra money just to see him.

Worst Doctor

I had a terrible experience with Dr Zolovick. He is very dry, sarcastic, and lacks any sort of compassion. I stayed with him through my first pregnancy against my gut feeling, because I felt he seemed very knowledgeable and he was the only doctor who felt comfortable allowing me to deliver my twins naturally. That did not happen, however, as I ended up with an emergency c-section and organ failure due to his mistakes that resulted in a flight to UVA where they saved my life. I know others who have had bad experiences with him as well. Please avoid him. I wish someone had warned me about him before I went through what I did.

Dr. Zolovick is very competent and thorough. He treated me through two complicated pregnancies and was always very knowledgeable. I felt I could completely trust him with my care and my babies'. He isn't warm and fuzzy, though - he's very matter of fact and kind of 'clinical', so if you need that in an OB/GYN, he's probably not your guy.

Dr. George T Zolovick Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Blacksburg, VA.

Dr. George T Zolovick Jr Is this you?