Highly Dissatisfied

Amazing Doctor

Dr. George Cyriac is amazing. Made me feel very comfortable and safe. Made my horrible diagnosis seem not so bad & talked me through the entire process, making sure I knew what was happening at every point. Every question I asked was always answered in a way I could understand I couldn't have had a better experience. Staff in Setauket was great too! Thank you!

Wonderful Doctor!

Worried when he took over hir Dr. Theo but I couldn't be happier. Very thorough, kind, intelligent and takes his time talking and explaining things to you. He truly cares!!

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. George Cyriac is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.