Dr. Georgeann Polansky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Georgeann Polansky?

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Lovely doctor. Dr. Polansky delivered my oldest son in 1986. She's an amazing doctor and I will always have a special place in my heart for her.

I am afraid of dr

Posted on May 24th, 2014

I was afraid of this dr. She is a mess.

My Wife Died within 30 day After Seeing Dr. Polansky

Posted on February 27th, 2014

My wife passed way 30 days after seeing Dr. Polansky. We had great hope and expectations from Dr. Polansky. She did not seem interested in my wife's well being. She was arrogant and uninterested in personal complaints. She did not do best practices she gave inaccurate diagnosis. Her response were short uninformative, and she gave the impression of not caring. She mis-scheduled her test and we had a horrible experience. My wife died 30 days later

Terrible Doc!

Posted on April 12th, 2013

If you want a Doctor who is interested in your well being, don't go to Dr. Polansky. She is arrogant and uninterested in your concerns, As far as being a specialist in women's issues, I would question that. I asked her a few questions and her response was short, uninformative, giving the impression she could care less and was more interested in running through as many people through the office as possible. Horrible experience! Will never go back.

Posted on September 12th, 2017