Dr. Georges Almacari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Georges Almacari?

Excellent experience. Fast recovery.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Had a full hip replacement. Seamless from diagnosis to pre-op, op and post-op. Every single nurse and PT (and there have been many) have noted how well the surgery site has healed and how fast the recovery has been. I'll likely need the other done and plan to work with Dr Almacari again.

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Hip joint has been replaced 5 times at the Mass General the last three times, and my surgeon was wonderful but my hip just isn't right, It has been out of it 's socket ,and that is when I met Dr. George Almacari he told me that I would need another hip replacement if it comes out of it's socket one more time ,this was over a year ago so every time I bend over or move I think this is it I am going back to the hospital .!!!But this isn't my greatest fear my last Dr. at the General said if I had one more hip surgery then I wouldn't be able to walk at all ,and I use a walker now Then Dr. Almacari said Not to worry because I would walk again, so not that I love thought of another hip surgery I am going to try Dr. Almacari And I trust this kind warm compassionate man

Patient

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Talented understanding, concerned and approachable are only a few of the characteristics of this fine man. I travel from Central America for VA treatment in Boston. Dr Amacari and his staff worked hard to accommodate my scheduling and other needs. My surgical results are nothing short of fantastic..better than expected. It is a pleasure and easy to recommend Dr. Almacari .

NewHip

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Great Job

Total knee replacement

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr. Almacari had me able to walk up two flights of stairs the very next day because the pain was gone. He also was the only surgeon in MA and RI that would do the knee replacement on someone my age!!!! Thank-you Dr. Almacari I am on my way to getting better and it's all because of you!!!!!

One of the few best orthopedic surgeons in the region !

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Almacari is an exceptional surgeon. He took my pain and mobility issues to heart, and has always been a fantastic listener. If you've been to a few other orthopedic doctors before you met him you'll understand why he stands out from the crowd. Sure, he is frequently squeezed on time but he makes certain that I never walk out without having my concerns fully addressed and followed up. My problem now is not wanting to see another doctor because I believe I've been seen by one of the very best in the country.

Incredible surgeon

Posted on May 7th, 2010

Dr Almacari has given me back my life. He is a wonderful caring and technically amazing surgeon. I cannot praise him highly enough. He has given me back my life and I can walk without pain at last.

Posted on December 1st, 2017