Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Georges El-Khoury
Dr. Georges El-Khoury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA, with another office in Coralville, IA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. El-Khoury is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Georges El-Khoury has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Georges El-Khoury has the following 30 expertise
- Ankle Injuries
- Benign Cartilaginous Tumor (Chondroma)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Diseases
- Foot Injuries
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Muscule Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spontaneous Fractures
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Dr. Georges El-Khoury is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. El-Khoury is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
44 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Georges El-Khoury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.