Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Georges T Jabaly has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
- Holistic Health
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
So far so good with Dr. Jabaly. My daughter and I are new patients who have seen him once for a new patient visit and than a follow up. Both times he spent about an hour with us, going over labs and discussing current health issues. He told me that I would be "the driver" in any decisions with my daughters health. He would simply make his suggestions and we can decide together to treat holistically or with medicine. It is great to have this option and to feel like I am a part of the decision making process in her treatment. He does not push antibiotics and is interested in finding the cause of illness instead of just treating symptoms. His staff was very friendly, I rate 4 stars instead of 5 just because I've only had 2 visits with him.
I highly recommend Dr. Jabaly. He has been my primary care physician for the past 6 months I also see him for other health related issues. In a very short period of time he has turned my life around. I feel healthier than I have in years. I had severe anemia and other vitamin deficiencies.He took the time(that other Dr's didn't) to diagnosed and treat my medical issues. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Jabaly and his office staff! On a side note: Beyond being a Family Doctor he also treats weight loss and substance abuse
My wife and I have been patients for over 10 years now, and we don't have any intention on changing. Dr Jabaly is very thorough in treating his patients. With him, you aren’t just a number, but he actually cares about our health. For example, on our annual checkup, he has several tests run for preventive care that the other doctors do not run because it’s time consuming, and there isn’t any extra pay in it for them. We also like his staff. They’re very kind and professional. We highly recommend him to others.
Dr. Jabaly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 1985
St Vincents Medical Center
Dr. Georges T Jabaly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMn Angels Clinic, 4405 N Holland Sylvania Rd Ste 104, Toledo, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Georges T Jabaly in this video.
Dr. Georges T Jabaly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.