3.6

Have you seen Dr. Georges T Jabaly?

Dr. Jabaly became my family physician when my Dr. retired. It was hard to find a doctor who would treat the whole person. I have a lot of health issues and it gets complicated and very expensive to be sent to specialists all the time. Dr. Jabaly has been able to treat all of my conditions and I am able to cut out a lot of medications that have become unneeded. I have also joined his Weight Loss Clinic, my artificial knees are loving me more each month. I lost fast then got very arrogant and put some back on, through following the advice and sticking to the strategy that he provides I am doing good again. This kind of care is very rare these days, he actually takes his time and talks with you not down to you.

It is a good doctor

It is a good doctor

Great physician

Fast efficient and caring.

Excellent doctor and staff

I recommend this doctor to anyone whom needs a through doctor

Excellent physician caring and understanding. Highly recommend .

Amazing doctor gets you in fast and cares about his patients. Top A++++ happy I called to make appointment.

Dr Jabaly has been my doctor for sometime, he is more like a friend than a doctor. His compassion and consideration for his patients is amazing, He has an awesome staff that is very professional, the atmosphere is always friendly, and the staff is good at letting you know if Dr Jabaly is running late but he is worth the wait. I wouldn't have any other Doctor to take care of me, he knows me very well and I trust his plan of care for me to keep me healthy, my family is his patient and they love him. He is good at what he does and those that are under him, he teaches them also. Hats off to Dr J ( is what I call him) and his staff

Top Notch

Dr. Jabaly and his staff are pure professionals. They are keeping up with the ever changing medical research. Has been my Doctor for many years and has always been on top of his game. I would recommend him to anyone that wants top notch service from him and his great staff.

Great dr

Dr jabaly is a awesome dr he always gives you the time you need when he comes in the room! He has always been nice to me never mean I would recommend him to anybody. He a great dr!

Weigh loss

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Jabaly. I lost 57 pounds on his program. He invests himself with his patients. He cares

Great new doctor

I had a great experience with my new primary doc he made me feel comfortable/ and created a game plan for my health and to keep me on track

Stay FAR Away!

THE worst Dr experience I've ever had in my my 35yrs! Stay away- you've been warned. Was dismissed after just my 2nd visit for respectfully advocating for my personal healthcare which he took as a challenge I assume & immediately escorted me out like some kind of criminal. Waited over an hr, was interrupted twice by his staff, & he had the nerve to blame me for taking too long. It's "his way or no way at all", he's rude, egotistical, unsympathetic, & has THE WORST bedside manner I've ever encountered. Margaret, his offc mgr, is horribly impersonal and rude as well. Never in my years have I been dismissed from a physician's office...Im telling you, this guy thinks he's God and you'll be severely disappointed if choose to see him. By the way, there are plenty of negative reviews I've discovered about him online...please do your homework. You've been warned!

So far so good with Dr. Jabaly. My daughter and I are new patients who have seen him once for a new patient visit and than a follow up. Both times he spent about an hour with us, going over labs and discussing current health issues. He told me that I would be "the driver" in any decisions with my daughters health. He would simply make his suggestions and we can decide together to treat holistically or with medicine. It is great to have this option and to feel like I am a part of the decision making process in her treatment. He does not push antibiotics and is interested in finding the cause of illness instead of just treating symptoms. His staff was very friendly, I rate 4 stars instead of 5 just because I've only had 2 visits with him.

Dr. Georges T Jabaly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Toledo, OH.