Dr. Georges Jeha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Georges Jeha?

Excellent clinician

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Very good bedside manners, understands parents' concerns and takes time to explain medical and scientific terms well

Posted on April 10th, 2017

Does not listen to parent as well as talks over you. So sure I'm what he says and does not fallow up with labs when on medication that requires monthly labs

Courteous, Well-informed, team player

Posted on March 11th, 2014

He was very prompt, easy to talk to and he treated me like a partner in my son's treatment. He took the time to explain some complex medical concepts in easy to understand terms. His interest in research and learning to things makes him a great doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2011

My daughter has a lot of endocrine issues due to a brain tumor. Dr Jeha has been the only doctor to get and keep her levels stable. He is an amazing doctor and I would and have recommend him - especially for difficult cases. He is very caring - and when asking questions - he speaks to my daughter who has seen him since she was 12 (now 16). He asks her how she feels - not bypassing her speaking directly to me. I like how he makes her important!

Posted on February 6th, 2011

It was difficult to get an appointment with Dr Jeha, but I heard so many good things about him from my friends that I wanted to see what he offers. I am glad he's my kid's doctor. He's very pleasant and has helped reduce the level of anxiety I had with a newly diagnosed 5 year old with type 1 diabetes. He's involved in research and current on today's new therapies. If you have a child with diabetes you would appreciate how difficult it is to feel that her blood sugars are all over the place and no matter what you do you can't make them better. He has this great way of simplifying things for me and making it look so easy. His suggestions have always led to better blood sugars. I wish it was easier to get to see him (he only sees patients on Thursday mornings). I also wish he was more accessible when I call in. The diabetes educators are nice but it takes them several tries to get things going in a better direction. All things considered, Dr Jeha is a superb doctor and will be my kid's doctor for a long time (at least until she's 18)

Posted on February 18th, 2010

Very uncaring.Rude and laughed at the questions that were asked to him.Was made to feel my concerns were not that important.I have a newly diganosed child with type 1 diabetes.Will never go to this doctor again or would I refer him to anyone.Mother at check out also had seen him with her child and said the same thing.

Posted on March 10th, 2017