Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Georgette J Pulli has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Georgette J Pulli has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Georgette J Pulli has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Georgette J Pulli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Dr. Pulli was my doctor for my last 2 pregnancies. She is just terrific and so kind. I feel I can ask her anything and get a straight answer. There are also other great docs I have seen in this practice and one is always on call, so you never have to worry about when you go into labor. I have recommended her to friends, who are also really pleased. Great doc!
I was having very bad pain for more than 10 years. My GYN Doctor before Dr. Pulli performed two surgerys on me due to the problem. The problem still persists. My old GYN doctor left Rochester so I was forced to get another GYN doctor, I'm glad I met Dr. Pulli, after seeing her for a month, my ten year old very pain problem stopped; because of the medication she prescribed to me. She's always took the time with me to make sure I understood the next step. It is my responsibility to call the office and reschedule the follow up visists.
I have never had such difficulty contacting a doctor or getting an appointment. Her staff is completely moronic and has difficulty answering basic phone calls. Dr. Pulli never helped me for my serious health condition, which she let go for over a year. I had to go in the office almost 10 times to beg for attention, and received the same prescription multiple times for a problem that I didn't even have. I even received another patients results and was led to believe that I had an additional condition for over 2 months. This doctor should not even be practicing medicine.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pulli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1990
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Georgette J Pulli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUr Medicine Obstetrics And Gynecology, 125 White Spruce Blvd, Rochester, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Georgette J Pulli in this video.
Dr. Georgette J Pulli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.