Dr. Georgette Tadros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Georgette Tadros?

Posted on July 7th, 2015

My kid had high fever for 5 days 103-104 and when she visited her, she didn't diagnose her accurately and refused to prescribe her antibiotic. I went to ER the following day and it turned out that my kid ha PNEUMONIA!!! They had to admit my kid in the hospital for 4 days with 3 different antibiotics.. The hospital sent her a letter (copying me) telling het about my kid diagnosis, the office never called to follow up.. I always had concerns about her way (she's so arrogant and takes your talk lightly and so sarcastic, she doesn't spend enough time explaining) but i thought it's ok as long as she's good and her diagnosis is accurate.. But now i see how wrong I was. In nutshell, they don't have the least professional or personal courtesy!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

She is the most worst doctor ever. She couldn't figure out the disease for my baby. My insurance told me that her license is expired from a long time ago and she didn't renew it. All the staff is very rude.

Nightmare

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Tadros asked if I would like my daughter to have a vaginal exam during her kindergarten exam. I said no. She looked into her charts, told me the insurance company was requiring it. I said no again. She said she would not touch her, she would just look. Because she insisted I allowed her to examine my daughter, but before I could stop her she began touching and poking around at her genitals. My daughter cried and was shaking as we left the office. She was embarrassed and felt violated. The exam was completely unnecessary, as my daughter had no complaints or ever had any problems in her genital area and there was no question of any kind of sexual abuse. It was a matter of dr. trying to override parent. Please do not take your children to Georgette Tadros' office. Find a pediatrician who will respect them and your choices as a parent.

best pediatric doctor

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Best. Doctor treats patients n parents with high respect n love. Treated my daughter n nephews n nieces as family

Posted on July 1st, 2016