Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Georgi Guruli
Dr. Georgi Guruli, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Guruli is affiliated with VCU Health System, UMDNJ - University Hospital and Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Guruli has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Georgi Guruli has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Georgi Guruli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.