2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Georgia R Prentice?

Registered Nurse (over 30 yrs)

Horrible physician! Not only is this neurologist cold and detached she completely lacks insight, compassion or concern for children with neurological issues. Not only have I directly observed this but have spoke to 3 other families who also found this to be true. This "neurologist" is extremely inappropriate in the way she speaks of her pediatric patients and delivers care to those children. She has written prescriptions for the wrong dose and if you not on top of it she will end up doing harm or causing problems. Avoid her! There are much better choices out there!

Dr. Prentice visited with me as long as I needed and answered every question I had. After meeting with her she told me she wanted to review a few things. The next day she called me and asked me to come back in. She had researched more information concerning my concerns and wanted to share her findings and why she desired to order some further studies.I felt I was in such caring hands. It is rare to find a doctor who treats you as a person not just a patient.Thank you Dr Prentice

Type 2 Diabetes

Georgia R Prentice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.