Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Georgia S Vasilakis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Georgia S Vasilakis has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Georgia S Vasilakis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I've been seeming this doctor for past 3 years. A few of my friends told me she was the worst in the practice. I thought she was ok just not as warm as I would like. At my last appt she made me feel so rushed. Never even asked if I had any questions. Starting walking out of the room. When I told her I had a few question she leaned against the wall and seemed annoyed. After my last question she said is that all. I said yes and she left no see you next year or good day or anything. I felt like a number. I will not be seeing her again, unsure if I even want another doctor in her practice in case I get stuck with her in an emergency situation. I also called to make an appt and they said you will get a letter when it's closer call then to make an appt. No letter ever arrived. I'm a panned so I remembered other patients may not be so on top of things. I haven't moved or anything just never got the letter,
I have been a patient of Dr. Vasilakis for about 5 years now. She is one of the best doctors I have experienced. She is very nice to talk to and answers every question with clarity. I have never left her office with any confusions/doubts. Most importantly, she is excellent with diagnosing problems correctly, confidently and timely (each and every time). She is great with advising you with options during problems, and if you need help with decisions, she also provides her suggestions with full reasons. She has been my doctor for everything from routine examinations and healthy pregnancy to miscarriages and I have had no complications through the recoveries. She has even gone the extra mile as a person, and made sure my whole family feels comforted at the time of emergencies. In summary : When I go to her, I am confident that I am going to get the best care possible.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Georgia S Vasilakis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAbout Women by Women, 30 Washington St, Wellesley Hills, MA
Dr. Georgia S Vasilakis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellesley Hills, MA.