- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Georgia S Vasilakis has 2 locations
Dr. Georgia S Vasilakis has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Georgia S Vasilakis has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Georgia S Vasilakis Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Georgia S Vasilakis
Dr. Georgia Vasilakis is a graduate of Barnard College / Columbia University in New York City. She moved to Boston for her medical training, attending Harvard Medical School and completing her residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. Georgia joined About Women By Women in 2005 after moving her practice from the North Shore. Her practice encompasses the full breadth of obstetrics and gynecology, although Georgia has a special interest in the management of abnormal pap smears, abnormal uterine bleeding, and complicated pregnancies. Georgia sees patients at the Wellesley and Waltham locations. Georgia is fluent in Greek and Spanish. When she is not working, Georgia is busy being the mom of an active and adventurous daughter.