Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Georgiana Miller
Dr. Georgiana Miller, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Temecula, CA. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California, Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital and St Francis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Georgiana Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I have been to Dr. Miller many times. She is personable, caring and gives really good advice. I especially like that she [and her husband, who practices with her] do not immediately jump to medications to treat symptoms. They give you practical advice to try first. I would recommend her [and her husband] to anyone. They are a great team!!! Both spend time listening and have a wonderful bedside manner.
I disagree with the 1 star rating. There will always be an unhappy patient with any doctor. I just can't believe it's with Dr Georgiana Miller. She was attentive, caring, spent a good deal of time answering all of my questions and I ask alot! My experience with her was great! I would recommend her to all of my friends and family.
I had to find a new doctor after I moved from Santa Clarita. I loved my doctor that I had for many years, but it was just too far to drive to see him. I did lots of research looking for a new doctor in the Temecula area. I actually waited a little over a year before picking one. I picked Dr. Miller and have been extremely happy with my choice. Dr. Miller took my complete medical history at my first visit and has the medical records from my previous doctor in Santa Clarita. She listens to you and is there to explain and encourage you on your path to wellness. Her staff is excellent and the short drive to Fallbrook is not a problem, to see this wonderful doctor. I would recommend her to anyone that would like a doctor with compassion for her patients.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
St Francis Medical Center
Sherman Oaks Hospital
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Inland Valley Medical Center
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Glendale Memorial Hospital
Valley Presbyterian Hospital
California Hospital Medical Center
PIH Health Hospital-Downey
Naval Hospital - Jacksonville
Dr. Georgiana Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRancho Family Medical Group, 28780 Single Oak Dr, Temecula, CA
Dr. Georgiana Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temecula, CA.