3.3

Expert care

I received expert care under Dr. Georgina Cheng in early 2019. She is not only highly trained as a skilled surgeon, but has such a wonderfully friendly and kind bedside manner. During my consultation with her she explained everything to me after researching my case. She laid out the options that were available and explained why we should go with one type of surgery over another. She was compassionate and caring and answered all my questions. Even though I know she’s a very busy doctor, she made me feel like I was her only patient.

Dr. Cheng has horrible bedside manner. She is brief, condescending, and you cannot relate to her. I will never return to her ever again.

Urinary Incontinence

Dr. Georgina C Cheng is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Urbana, IL.