Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald J Rossini
Dr. Gerald J Rossini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Rossini is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and St. Luke's Hospital - Quakertown Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald J Rossini has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
my 17yr old daugher saw dr rossini for a torn acl. he was very understanding about the concerns we had that she needed to have surgery at such a young age. he took alot of time explaining all of our options. he was very conservative about his approach and made sure she was not rushed into surgery without the her having the proper physical therapy on her knee to make sure we had the best possible outcome. he did an amazing job on her surgery!! i would recommend him to anyone because he is very patient and very articulate about everything he does. we could not have asked for a better experience. his staff was also very efficient and friendly. the whole chs physical therapy dept was also very professional!!! 5 stars for him and his staff!!!!
Dr. Rossini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Medical Center
Dr. Gerald J Rossini accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCoordinated Health, 1621 N Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerald J Rossini in this video.
Dr. Gerald J Rossini is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Allentown, PA.