Dr. Gerald M Abraham Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gerald M Abraham?

Definitely over medicates his patients, super rude, and acts like he knows everything. Doesn’t really listen to you and is hands down a pill pusher.

very nice doctor total focus on my personal ssues

worked with me and committed himself to help me find piece within myself and get back on track with my focus on life Dr Abraham always stated don't let them get to you meaning the general public and I excelled to the top with public relations in fact assistant manager at work stated you must really be at piece within your self and i was with the committed help of the doctor.

Rudest doctor I have ever has the misfortune to Meet

This doctor was the most rudest person I have ever met. I care for my husband who has had two strokes and was burned out. He told me that "if you are in a concentration camp you can expect to be depressed". He told me he could not help me and said that a psychologist would be a waste of time and money.

Scary

Saw him as a adolescent in a school. Medicated all his patients, unconditionally. He answered to the authorities of the school, without any reguard to his patients or their welfare - while often knowing quite little about his patients. "Medicate-first - ask questions later". The efficacy of most of these medications and diagnosis have been long disproven.

Great doc

Yeah he's afraid of germs but if hes sick he cant see us.

You've got to be kidding me

This practice is a complete sham, over an hour wait no matter what time of day your appointment is, very poor work ethics, and no oversite of poorly trained staff.

How did this guy get a degree?

He's obnoxious, anorexic, OCD riddled and a germaphobe. Other than he I guess he is ok.

Dr. Gerald M Abraham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bonita Springs, FL.