Dr. Gerald L Andriole Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gerald L Andriole Jr?

Associate Professor of Accounting - Lindenwood University

Dr. Gerald Andriole is a surgeon's surgeon. Based on my research regarding his competency, I expected much of him. I must say my experience with him fulfilled all of my expectations. On each visit to his office, he spent much time with me, and answered all of my questions regarding the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer. It was only after my PSA began rising following a less invasive procedure to ablate the cancer cells that he ordered more extensive MRI screening and biopsy that led me reach a decision to have the gland removed surgically. The surgery was a huge success as I have sustained little to no incontinence, and I am recovering after only 4 months my sexual function although I still have some way to go. Dr. Andriole in my view is the best of the best, and I recommend him to any man who has to contend with prostate cancer or any other urinary condition. I want to thank him personally for his masterful work, and while I realize that there is a small chance that the PC could return, I am at peace knowing that if it does, he will find a way to treat and help me to manage it.

When you have something like cancer you want a doctor that tells you about all your options and spends time trying to help you make the right decision. Although Dr. Andriole is a surgeon, he did not push for immediate surgery or put on the hard sell like other doctors we have seen that use the Da Vinci robot for prostate surgery. He answered all of our questions, discussed studies that have been hopeful and really made us feel that he cared about the outcome. Surgery is probably in the future, but we have confidence that he will do a great job.

An outstanding physician

One of the best Urologists in the country

Dr. Andriole is one of the most competent Urologists that I have ever met. His knowledge is outstanding and I like his approach to providing "micro-invasive" procedures to treat prostate cancer. He is very personable and easy to talk with, and he always takes the time to answer all my questions in an honest and authentic fashion.

Dr. Gerald L Andriole Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.