3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gerald E Batt?

very rude

was coming to dr. batt for years, then received a bill from an appointment 9 months prior, not knowing what this bill was for, my wife and I both called, and was treated very rudely, and very unprofessionally by the bookkeeper, basically calling us liars, being treated as such, we will search for another doctor, there was no need for this kind of response for a simple question.

My cateract surgery was a disaster and I had to go to another surgeon to correct it.

Do not go to this surgeon for any type of surgery. Not focused.

Completely disappointed in this Dr. and the staff. They are incompetent and have no idea of what they are doing. They charge for things we haven’t received and do not keep accurate records - contemplating filing an official complaint to request they be audited. I understand that people make mistakes, but that seems to be the rule there, not the exception. Separately, the office could use a good cleaning.

Cataract operation

My operation was a disaster. It had to be totally redone. I don't want to say more.

caring professional office highly recommend

Going to a Dr's office can be a trying experience but year after year, I find going to Dr. Batt's office a pleasure! Never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes and am greeted the minute I get walk in. The staff has been with Dr. Batt for over 20 years so a meaningful medical and personal relationship has been established. They can usually accommodate an appt to your schedule with late hours on Thursdays. The on-site optical shop is wonderful and the the selection, service and prices are real good. Dr. Batt, although fairly quiet, is intelligent, caring and thorough and does not rush your decision making. He listens well. I would recommend him highly. He takes care of my entire family and has for years.

Dr. Gerald E Batt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.