Dr. Gerald Becker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Becker?

Posted on February 24th, 2017

A real pro. Excellent diagnosis and treatment.

Patient

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Dr Gerald Becker is a five *****Stars Doctor, please don't settle for less, See "Dr Gerald Becker for the Best"

Posted on June 10th, 2016

I've been with Dr. Becker since 1990, I wouldn't go to anyone else..Thank you Dr. Becker you are truly a miracle worker..

Posted on February 28th, 2016

I have no complaints and nothing but praise for Dr. Becker. He is caring and knowledgeable and thorough...all three of the traits I was looking for in a doctor....and an excellent bedside manner that seems difficult to find these days.

Respectful and caring

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Dr. Becker has done 5 surgeries on my spine and he is an excellent surgeon. He is always respectful and is patient and caring. He spends time listening and never makes me feel rushed. Through the years I have recommended him to others and they have all been pleased. He's busy, but he makes time for his patients. His staff is helpful and do their best to get patients in in a timely manner.

Excellent, honest, with no holds barred - you will have few if any doubts

Posted on October 18th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon - honest with his patients - Careful in that he operates as a team with a neurosurgeon - excellent results. Reduced pain levels to point where I was able to function with minimum discomfor t

Thank YOU!!

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Today is the third anniversary of my back surgery performed by Dr. Becker. Today, I awoke to a life free of pain. Tonight, I will enjoy our warm fall weather by water skiing - something I felt I would never be able to do again. I am an active biker, practice yoga, swim and work out. But most important - I can walk! Dr. Becker gave me my life back. He was direct and upfront with me about the obstacles and the part I would play in my recovery. He is one of the most professional and competent people I have ever met. Words cannot express my gratitude. I had Spondylolisthesis, Spinal Stenosis, and a Bulging/degenerative disc. My surgery included a two disc fusion. I had the surgery at the age of 57 - and I cannot imagine how my life would be today without it! Thank you, Dr. Becker!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I would not recommend him; has an extremely abrupt and patronizing manner. Spent the majority of the exam typing into his computer--and avoiding eye contact. Gave the impression that his time was more valuable than mine. Didn't seem to really care about why I was there and got the diagnosis wrong. Seemed to be just "putting in the time" so he could get on to the next patient. Stay away! There are plenty of solid, caring, and professional docs out there who aren't so caught up in their own ego.

Doctor's Response

We do not know who you may be. We apologize if you thought my staff and I were abrupt or patronizing in any way, and we rushed you through the appointment. We actually care a lot for our patients and want them to receive the best care possible. I hope you will consider giving us another chance.

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Gerald J. Becker is one of the most compassionate, caring physicians in his field

Posted on October 4th, 2012

I have been in the medical profession for over 30 years. Have worked with an array of Dr;s.in Brain and Spinal chord injury. Dr. Becker is one of the best. He is compassionate and attentive. But more importantly he is an excellent surgeon, Knowing what I know and having seen what I've seen over the years, I would not hesitate for one moment in recommending Dr Becker for spinal surgery.

Best Doctor around

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I have suffered from back pain for the last 2 1/2 years. He has a diagnosis, but there is no cure. He has been supportive and always listens and respects me. Thank you Dr Backer.

The Best In The Business

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I Had a Back surgery before seeing Dr Becker. I was in pain and due to the other surgery I was afraid I would Not be able to walk Much Longer I had quit smoking and lost weight before the surgery I can say to this Day This Dr Is thee Best in his field You can read the other comments they are most likely People that didn't listen to Dr. Becker I had surgery from the Sacrum up to L3 Both sides of my spine were fused starting with my own piece of Hip-bone at the Sacrum and then Built up to L3 Lower Back surgery I had a 2/3rds severed Nerve on S-1 Right my side then rest of my back was then fixed with Rods & Plates & Screws.. I'm 55 yrs old, this operation was done in 2007 He made a 90% improvement for the better with a-lot less pain ..I can walk again !! Thank-You Dr Becker