Highly Dissatisfied

Such a outstanding and caring doctor.

Dr. Beinhauer is a very compassionate doctor. I have been seen by him 5 days while in the hospital...

Very knowledgeable & attentive

Dr. Beinhauer took care of my mother in the hospital. He is very personable, answered all of my questions, and explained things to me in an understandable way. He was always available when there was a question or concern, and even kept me up-to-date on my mom's condition when I had to travel for work. After this experience, I wish that he had an office so that he could be my mom's primary care doctor.

Dr. Beinhauer has stated that he didn't have time for me and refused to call my Gaurdian back with answers to their Questions. He and his Partner Julio Menendez discarged me from the Hospital after a 15 day stay and with in an hour and a half I was transported via Rescue Squad to another hospitals ER and was told I was Critical. The Doctor there told me that I had Respotary Failure and a mild Heart Attack. He believed the X-Ray showed my Lungs are infected. I am currently in MCCU on a Resporator waiting to see what my condition is with in the next 48 hours. If I live I will never use these 2 Hospitalists again and will avoid where the work.

Dr. Gerald Beinhauer Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.

Dr. Gerald Beinhauer Jr Is this you?