Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald J Bohn MD
Dr. Gerald J Bohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Griffin, GA, with other offices in Griffin, GA and Griffin, GA . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bohn is affiliated with Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald J Bohn has 3 locations
601 S 8th St
Griffin, GA 30224
Book Online Now
Dr. Gerald J Bohn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gerald J Bohn has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerald J Bohn - Posted on May 4th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerald J Bohn - Posted on May 29th, 2014
Dr. Bohn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Gerald J Bohn Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerald J Bohn, MD - Internal Medicine in Griffin, GA, in this video.
Dr. Gerald J Bohn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Griffin, GA.