Dr. Jerry Bristol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Bristol?

Don't trust your baby with this man!

This doctor is insensitive! My son was born with a heart murmur, which Dr. Bristol assured me would "go away on its own"... Then, when my son eventually died from what was FAR MORE than a heart murmur, I didn't even receive a phone call from this man! He's the poorest excuse for a doctor that I've ever seen!!!!!!

My son died under his care...

My experience with this doctor began when my son was under his care as a newborn. He came to see me at the hospital the day after my son was born, and he informed me of a heart murmur that my son had. He told me that this was very common, and was nothing to worry about. He set up an appointment with us for the following week at his office, and the morning that my son was supposed to see him, he died. Turns out, he had a heart problem that was not diagnosed or detected. We never blamed the doctor, but it certainly would have been very nice to have gotten at LEAST a phone call from him. We never heard a word from him.

Awful Staff

Dr. Bristol is great. Unfortunately, his staff at the front desk is not. I've been there about 5 times and each time the lady at the sign in - Miranda - has been EXTREMELY rude. I didn't have the heart to tell the doctor, so I'm posting this. Maybe he'll read this one day and realize he needs new staff up front. I will not be taking my child back there again - because of his staff - and I will be spreading the word.

Dr. Jerry Bristol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Biloxi, MS.