Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Byrne Jr
Dr. Gerald Byrne Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Byrne is affiliated with Cedars Medical Center, Jackson Memorial Hospital and University of Miami Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Byrne Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Byrne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cedars Medical Center
Jackson Memorial Hospital
University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Veterans Administration Med. Ctr - Miami, Fl
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
50 Years Experience
Saint Louis University
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Gerald Byrne Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1120 NW 14th St, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerald Byrne Jr in this video.
Dr. Gerald Byrne Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.