Dr. Gerald A Charnogursky Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gerald A Charnogursky?

I am very new with this doctor. His communication style is unusual, but pleasant, and he seems very thorough and, for me at least, a good and careful diagnostician.

The BEST

This doctor is the best. All doctors can take a lesson from him as to how to treat people....as a doctor and a human. I recommend him to everyone!!!!

Dr. Charnogursky in my opinion is the most happiest doctor I've ever seen. He always comes in the room with a smile and shakes your hand as if he hasn't seen you in years. Although I only see him every six months,I feel good when he enters the examing room. My primary doctor sent me to Dr. Charnogursky and it's been really fun. He doesn't push me to do things if I don't see that I should do them and let's me decide if and when I want to do them, I guess if it's not detrimental to my health.

grmma

Treated my grand daughter after removal of a pituitary tumor. Very easy to talk to...thorough in the exam...and followed up with phone calls. He was great.