- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald F Dibona MD
Dr. Gerald F Dibona, MD is a doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. They have 56 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine, Nephrology. They speak English.
Dr. Gerald F Dibona has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gerald F Dibona has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
56 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Gerald F Dibona Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gerald F Dibona
Dr. Dibona graduated from the Tufts University in 1964. Dr. Dibona works in Iowa City, IA and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.