Dr. Gerald Dreslinski Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Dreslinski?

Dr. Dreslinski is an outstanding family doctor. He diagnosed my problems correctly and corrected them. He does not waste time with unneeded tests and shows professionalism in all aspects of his job. Very satisfied with my new doctor in Howell, MI.

Rib injury

While I really like Dr. D., I went to him after an emergency room hospital visit where I was diagnosed with bruised ribs (very painful). I asked him for a few days of pain medication so that I could sleep, which I had not been able to for several days. I am not a pill-head nor a drug addict (62 year old woman) but I thought that doctors were supposed to help patients suffering from severe pain. His answer was "no, just use a heating pad". One week later, I still feel like a knife is being stuck in my ribs and I have gone through almost one bottle of advil with very little relief. I still cannot sleep due to the pain. I am very disappointed that Dr. D. would not help.

Nice Guy, But

I've been going to the Dr for a number of years. He is very likable. However, it has alway struck me that his analysis was superficial. I also think, like many, he is driven by the insurance companies. Wouldn't do a colonoscopy after I turned 50, but insisted on a sigmoidoscopy (sp) instead. Every friend I talked to, including several physicians, said I had to get the full deal. Again, nice guy, but superficial risk management from my perspective.

Always on time and does not rush patients. Highly recommend!

highly recommend

Listens, asks appropriate questions, advises, explains precisely, clearlyand is certain all is understood prior to departure! Great "bedside" manner! Highly recommend!