Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerald D Dugan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gerald D Dugan has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 57
I had both knees replaced by him. He is very attentive and experienced. I always knew in the hospital he would be coming through my door about 5:00 am to check on me then he was headed down to his office. Not sure he sleeps! He explains the whole procedure and all of the pros and cons so you know exactly what you are to expect. He does not sugar coat that you need to do your part and he takes time to answer any questions. I would recommend him to everyone! It has been 2 years plus since my surgery and I have been doing great.
wonderful bedside manner. takes enough time to answer all your questions. have had 2 total hip replacements and would schedule surgery with him for any of his other specialties.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Dugan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Gerald D Dugan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRockhill Orthopaedics PC, 120 NE Saint Lukes Blvd Ste 200, Lees Summit, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerald D Dugan in this video.
Dr. Gerald D Dugan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lees Summit, MO.