Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerald E Morris has 2 locations
13395 N Marana Main St
Marana, AZ 85653
Book Online Now
Dr. Gerald E Morris has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gerald E Morris has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Gerald E Morris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Morris really cares
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerald E Morris - Posted on January 3rd, 2019
Although I was very happy with my previous doctor, he was always running way behind and it was difficult to schedule an appointment with him. So I decided to give Dr. Morris a shot. I couldn't be more happy that I did. Dr. Morris takes the time to really listen to his patients and I never feel rushed. So far, I always get into see him at least very close to my appointment time. He is thorough and knowledgeable and works at treating the underlying medical conditions rather than just treating the symptoms. I like the fact that he doesn't just prescribe more drugs, but looks for simple ways to improve my overall health.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerald E Morris - Posted on December 30th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerald E Morris - Posted on July 15th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2007
Seton Hall University School Of Health And Medical Sciences
Dr. Gerald E Morris Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gerald E Morris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marana, AZ.