Dr. Gerald Englund Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Englund?

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Horrible!.... just horrible!

Posted on August 18th, 2012

I went to him for 8 months and it was horrble. His bedside manner is ridiculous and I spent more time with the nurses then I did him. He would diagnose me with something and then never follow up on it and had no compassion or care in his patients. Most of the time I would wait about 45 minutes in the office before ever going back and then another 10 waiting on him to come in. Also most of the services that he provided were not coded right and therefor cost me all out of pocket, when asked he said that's the way it is. I ws scheduled to have surgery and when he found out that the insurance wasn't going to cover that either he dropped me as a patient. I would not recommend him to anyone!!!

Best Doctor I have ever had!

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Although yes, sometimes you had to wait, there are so many other things that made up for the wait, Dr. Englund delivered 3 of my children, and I am devastated that he can not deliver my 4th. He was always friendly, made sure you didn't feel awkward while having your exam done, and all of his staff were great! Besides, there are waits with every ob doctor, it's called having a surprise delivery... Thanks for everything you have done for me Dr. Englund, and I really am sad that I moved so you can't deliver this baby :(

I would not recommend!

Posted on June 21st, 2011

From my first appointment with Dr. Englund, I was dissatisfied. The restroom and exam rooms are dirty and unorganized. The staff is unprofessional and sometimes rude. I have had to wait between 30-50 minutes for each appointment, only to spend more time with a nurse than the actual doctor. When I finally do get to see Dr. Englund, I feel rushed and not listened to. When I shared my birth plan with Dr. Englund, I was belittled and scoffed at. I think he has a different sense of humor, but I didn't appreciate his bedside manner. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

poor bedside manner, during my pregnacy he grabbed my belling telling me i looked like one of his pigs, oh yes he is a pig farmer on the side, and he comes in smelling like a hog farm. Then at delivery he was busy at his farm and he let me rip. I changed OBGYN and another doctor said him letting me rip and my episiotomy scarring was uncalled for. I get the feeling he hates women, why would he have become an OBGYN. Should have stayed a pig farmer.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2009

He delivered my two child and did an excellent job. He tried succeed in keeping me cool and calm during both deliveries. He did an excellent job and he has a great staff working with him.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017