Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald E Epstein MD
Dr. Gerald E Epstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. His specialties include Surgery and Medical Genetics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gerald E Epstein has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. Gerald E Epstein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerald E Epstein - Posted on December 16th, 2010
- State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Dr. Gerald E Epstein Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gerald E Epstein's office for more information.
3939 J St Ste 270 Sacramento, CA : (916) 454-3668
Locations & DirectionsJ STREET PODIATRY GROUP, 3939 J St Ste 270, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Gerald E Epstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.