Dr. Gerald P Falkenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald P Falkenstein?

Nasty office asst, our care

His office asst is nasty, unfriendly & unprofessional. After being injured in a car accident, she denied me an appt for 5 weeks & wouldnt even put me on cancellation list. So many unnecessary arguments with her. However the young girls in the office were always kind & helpful. Dr Falkenstein used to listen to my concerns, but after this accident I was in, he wasn’t the same guy. Tried to tell him I had concussion, a thyroid issue, neck & back injury but he fluffed it off. Got diagnosed many months later elsewhere by other doctors for all of those things. I took it upon myself to see a specialist who would help with injuries (do injections, nerve block) & Dr. Falkensteins immediate response was to stop treating me with meds for pain so cut me off with no notice (but his office lady lied & tried to tell me he gave me notice). I went 5 weeks in the most horrific pain & not being able to get out of bed due to the car accident until I could get a pain management doctor to take over. My specialists said any office asst who refused me an appt after car accident injuries & a doctor who missed many important diagnosis’s let alone left me in such horrible pain refusing to continue treating me until pain mgmt could take over were not worth going back to & urged me to find a much better doctor who cared about my well being.

He is a fantastic Dr.! He cares about his patients and does whatever needs to be done to make things right. He will never give up on finding a reason and cure (if possible) to make you whole. He doesn't look at the clock when it comes to discussing your health and doesn't try to push you out!!! Great Guy!!!!

I've been with this practice for 8 years and had my husband join too. The office staff is the reason we are leaving. They used to make me feel comfortable and were friendly, however, over the past year some of them are abrupt and straight up rude. I had to see a specialist for a problem they were following, they told me that they would not continue to fill my prescription for my condition if they "weren't getting paid to treat me". Meanwhile, I've been coming there routinely for years. That was the last straw. Dr. Falkenstein is an excellent practitioner but it's not worth dealing with his staff.

finally found a doctor that will listen

I hope i never have to find another DR

I initially picked him because he was close to home and a Osteopathic DR. I've been seeing him for 5 yrs now. So far I feel more comfortable talking to this DR about my issues then any other DR I had previously. He's patient, asks good questions, and listens to your input/feedback and gives you a chance to ask questions back about treatments, solutions, medicines, etc... I hope I never have to pick another DR. My husband goes to him as well, and he's very judgmental and picky about professionals living up to his expectations and he's addressed several problems for him too with no complaints!

I have been very impressed with his friendliness and work.

Dr. Gerald P Falkenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.