Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Ferry III
Dr. Gerald Ferry III, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with other offices in Reading, PA and Reading, PA . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ferry is affiliated with Reading Hospital & Medical Center, Saint Joseph Medical Center and The Reading Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Ferry III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gerald Ferry III has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gerald Ferry III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gerald Ferry III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ferry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Saint Joseph Medical Center
The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
39 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerald Ferry III in this video.
Dr. Gerald Ferry III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.