Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gerald Goltz
Gerald Goltz is a Doctor primarily located in Beaver, PA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 31
Had heard many friends rave about this Dr. I found him to be very professional & friendly! (from receptionist to nurses to Doctors!) Took the extra time to inform me of everything they suspected may be wrong to what each test involved to an ultimate expert diagnoses! I would definitely recommend this wonderful Dr/Office!
I do not want to relinquish my experience.. what I will say is that Dr. Goltz is a kind person but he looks at you like his porch light is on & nobody is home.. He talks in a circle.. He keeps repeating himself not making any sense.. He actually grabbed his Endocrinology Book off his shelf & he had to dictate my diagnosis from that & his Ipad that he looked up on-line.. I can go on-line & figure my diagnosis out also my insurance company could of paid me instead of him.. I heard a lot of people say they did not care for Dr. Goltz & he created several people further problems instead of correcting the right medical issue.. I feel the older Doctors might of been around a long time & you would think they would be better but really the older they get they lose knowledge & it is time for them to retire..I think I will start going to middle age Doctors from now on.
Gerald Goltz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1000 Dutch Ridge Rd, Beaver, PA
Take a minute to learn about Gerald Goltz in this video.
Gerald Goltz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaver, PA.