Dr. Gerald R Greene Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gerald R Greene?

a parent

this physician was covering for another in his office who I normally see. When Dr Greene canceled my follow up appointment with nurse (without even reading the note from my physician or apparently recalling they had spoken less than 1 week before) I asked to speak with him on the phone week before) Dr Greene was really condescending on the phone then he basically hung up on me when I asked more questions (and planed to ask him to read the note from my doctor). I was hung up on again by office staff when I called back. When my original physician called back (the next day) he said come in anytime but I ended up waiting another 50 minutes in the lobby just for the vaccination from a nurse. Only one staff member in the office really took the time to listen and try to help. But I'm finding another pediatrician office and avoid Dr Greene if you want a doctor who listens and a staff that treats you like your input is valuable!

Good dr

He's very straight forward but listens to the problem. I like how everytime I take my son, even though he makes a diognostic he still likes to confirm with a lab/X-ray or something in that matter. I just wished they would follow up after EACH visit, instead of me having to follow up. even if a test comes out good.

We didn't like this doctor at all! He was condescending and rude!

Dr. Gerald R Greene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland, CA.