Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Q Greenfield Jr
Dr. Gerald Q Greenfield Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Greenfield is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital, St Lukes Baptist Hospital and Mission Trail Baptist Hospital. Dr. Greenfield has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Q Greenfield Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Knee Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 40
After researching orthopedic surgeons on vials.com I made an appointment with Dr Greenfield. He was courteous, friendly and did not rush to recommending surgery. After several options were tried I was scheduled for surgery to repair the tears the lateral and medial meniscus. The surgery required additional repairs due to arthritis. The surgery was so successful I have had no pain in my knee. I never needed to take any type of pain medication and three weeks after surgery I walk better than I have in the prior seven months.
Dr. Greenfield treated my Mother and is a wonderful doctor. He spent a lot of time explaining details of the surgery, very patient man. He allowed us to audio record those explanations without hesitation so that my siblings could hear fist hand the details. His office staff is wonderful also. If I needed knee surgery, I would drive to San Antonio from El Paso and have him do it. Outstanding! Thank you Dr. Greenfield!
Dr. Greenfield is the most skilled, caring orthopedic surgeon one could select. He spends time with you to explain your medical problem; he informs you thoroughly about the surgery and TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU. His medical credentials are outstanding and I would recommend him HIGHLY for anyone considering orthopedic surgery. He performed an arthroscopic partial meniscectomy on my right knee and it was a total success without any residual pain after surgery.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Greenfield is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Gerald Q Greenfield Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gerald Q Greenfield Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.