Dr. Gerald Greenfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Greenfield?

Saw Dr Greenfield due extreme pain in my knee.

Posted on January 11th, 2017

After researching orthopedic surgeons on vials.com I made an appointment with Dr Greenfield. He was courteous, friendly and did not rush to recommending surgery. After several options were tried I was scheduled for surgery to repair the tears the lateral and medial meniscus. The surgery required additional repairs due to arthritis. The surgery was so successful I have had no pain in my knee. I never needed to take any type of pain medication and three weeks after surgery I walk better than I have in the prior seven months.

Great

Posted on September 8th, 2016

His attitude is great....he makes you feel very comfortable...he is sweet, nice, courteous,,,,,,

Hyaluronate yessssss!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Got my Hyaluronate injections approved at 100% ! No more knee replacements !! Thank you !

Outstanding Doctor!

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Dr. Greenfield treated my Mother and is a wonderful doctor. He spent a lot of time explaining details of the surgery, very patient man. He allowed us to audio record those explanations without hesitation so that my siblings could hear fist hand the details. His office staff is wonderful also. If I needed knee surgery, I would drive to San Antonio from El Paso and have him do it. Outstanding! Thank you Dr. Greenfield!

Best Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Dr. Greenfield is the most skilled, caring orthopedic surgeon one could select. He spends time with you to explain your medical problem; he informs you thoroughly about the surgery and TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU. His medical credentials are outstanding and I would recommend him HIGHLY for anyone considering orthopedic surgery. He performed an arthroscopic partial meniscectomy on my right knee and it was a total success without any residual pain after surgery.

Exceptional, Exceptional, Exceptional!

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

Dr Greenfield has the best total patient care package, bar none! He was not only patient and thorough; answering all questions fully; he seemed to anticipate questions I hadn’t even thought of. On the day of my knee surgery, Dr Greenfield reviewed the procedure with me and made certain I understood and was comfortable with not only the procedure but also with my hospital environment. My post-op visit included a detailed discussion from Dr Greenfiled on what happened in the OR, a written report and pictures of the final result. Maren, his wife and also his staff nurse, is a jewel!! She is very personable and very helpful. I was impressed that she called prior to and after the surgery just to see if I was doing ok! The experience was great from start to finish. These folks know how to treat a patient – and when I can find the time in my hectic schedule, I will return to this team to mend my other knee!

The Best

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Dr. Greenfield and Marin Greenfield are the best in the business. They fixed my wife's broken elbow and my thumb. Nice, personable people that take a true interest in their patients. Thank you both.

Very positive experience

Posted on October 17th, 2013

I recently visited Dr. Greenfield concerning hip pain that I was experiencing. I was very impressed with Dr. Greenfield's communication skills and patience in explaining what was causing my hip pain and what my options were. He was knowledgeable and seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say. In addition, Dr. Greenfield went the extra mile and provided me with the names of several doctors who performed a procedure which I was interested in. His staff is very helpful, too, especially Maren. When I called to get a copy of the x-rays and doctor's assessment, I had to leave a message. Maren called me back and cheerfully agreed to have them waiting for me to pick them up the very next day. It is a real pleasure to get timely call-backs and great follow thru. All-in-all, my experience with Dr. Greenfield and his staff were very positive!

A great find! Couldn't walk in but could walk out!

Posted on September 15th, 2012

With one knee twice the size of the other, and finding Dr. Greenfield highly rated by referring doctors, I was amazed that I got an appointment within 24 hours. My wife read the reviews and having read reviews for years, know well you have to read between the lines, and ignore the ones which have no bearing on the level or service or professional capability, we decided I needed to walk and in a hurry as travel was dictating full capability on my part. Amazing, and my comments are based on my experience with my Dr. in San Diego who is number 1 rated and has replaced an ACL in one knee, and fixed town miniscus on another, along with achilles heel reconstruction, and torn rotator cuff repair x 2. Dr. Greenfield is now my #1 rated San Antonio, go to Doctor to keep an old body working. Why? Once arriving, the wait was long. One person left as the wait was too long for him. I had little choice and was on a course of action to be able to walk out of the office under my own power. Once in, with excellent service with X-rays, Dr. Greenfield appeared. First visit. We discussed my previous modifications to both knees, medical problems, and my need to be walking in a short period of time. He was able to fill in some of the medical history by interviewing me which confirmed he knew exactly what he was faced with, and his qualifications were excellent.Pain ... I knew what the solution might be and was right ... needles in the knee to drain excess fluids, if any, which there weren't. Needles for steroid injections which had to happen. First time ever ... needles without pain, even tho he warned there might be pain and burning. Only an experienced orthopedic surgeon can get a needle into the knee joint without making you want to scream and shout. He IS EXCELLENT! After all the treatment, I actually made it to the car on my own, and was able to get in the vehicle without assistance on the way out. Less than 24 hours I am walking without a cane. I look at some of the reviews on his running behind. My experence is with many Drs. and most run behind if they spend the time needed with each patient. In my case, as bad as my knee was when I walked in, I most likely held others up behind me, but he took the time to put me back in the "able to walk category." He was not wasting time to do it, just doing it correctly, with a little compassion for pain. Great Doctor ... well worth the wait. I am sure there are plenty of other Drs. in San Antonio in the same field, that are well qualified, but I have found the highest level of service and the greatest satisfaction level and I am a tough customer after 44 lifetime surgeries, many orthopedic. He passes my test and has my highest recommendation. Worth the wait!

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Excellent diagnostic skills using latest technology. Explains MRIs and Xray results in understandable terminology. Fully explains all options and pros and cons of each. This is the the Doc you are looking for if you need Ortho consultation or work

Army Specialist

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Listen my children and you shall hear of the midnight ride of GQG! Man in black? "Boxer" from Animal Farm? Doctor? Colonel? NO!!!...ASSHOL ...

Woman

Posted on December 29th, 2011

This man does not respect women. He uses women. He even says, "I don't want you to think I am "only" trying to screw you". ...