- Mercy Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald D Hagin MD
Dr. Gerald D Hagin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with other offices in Austin, TX and Austin, TX. They have 45 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Gerald D Hagin has 3 locations
Dr. Gerald D Hagin has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gerald D Hagin has the following 9 expertise
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Gerald D Hagin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
More about Dr. Gerald D Hagin
Dr. Hagin received his medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine where he graduated with honors in Medicine and Psychiatry. He completed an internship and an Internal Medicine Residency at Kaiser Medical Center and a fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at the University of Arizona Health Science Center. Dr. Hagin is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Hagin is a member of the American Academy of Hospice Physicians, American Society of Clinical Oncology and a former member in the United States Naval Reserves.