Dr. Gerald Hamwi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Hamwi?

Dr G. Hamwi

Posted on January 11th, 2016

I have known many doctors and been cared for poorly, and bad. After many doctors visit Gerald was the only one to do a simple test. All the others failed to pick up and use a tongue depresser and say "open wide and say AH!" He saw the infection and on other cases he simply saved my life. He is a wonderful and great man. I met him when he was like 16 and i said to him where is the real doctor. I so proud and glad to have his care and devotion.

Outstanding and Caring Provider

Posted on March 31st, 2015

I was under Dr. Hamwi's care in 2009 and 2010. I can't say enough good things about him. He is by far the most caring, compassionate and supportive HIV Specialist I have ever had in the 16 years I've been fighting this disease. I highly recommend him.

Posted on February 10th, 2017