Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Hickman
Dr. Gerald Hickman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boulder, CO. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hickman is affiliated with Boulder Community Foothills Hospital, Avista Adventist Hospital and Avista Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Hickman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Hickman is a good family doctor. His staff's ourtright refusal to work with my insurance company (BCBS) cost me $700. This isn't a thoughtless rant. With medical insurance being what it is today, I expect a doctor's office to be my advocate on the insurance front. Medicine isn't just medicine. Doctor's need to understand insurance so their patients don't get charged for services that should be covered. Unless Dr. Hickman's staff has changed I would not recommend him. Other doctor's offices do a much better job of caring for patients in that they take insurance processing seriously.
Dr. Hickman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Avista Adventist Hospital
48 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Gerald Hickman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1755 48th St, Boulder, CO
Dr. Gerald Hickman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boulder, CO.