Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Higgins
Dr. Gerald Higgins, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV (and 1 other location). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Higgins is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center, U M C Of Southern Nevada and Valley Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Higgins has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Higgins has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Gerald Higgins has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Gerald Higgins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 8
Took his time evaluating my knee and looking at previous x-rays. Wait time was a bit long. He told me I did not need surgery, which was a blessing. I do not have time to take off from work. It has been two weeks now and my knee is doing better with the pills he prescribed.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Higgins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
U M C Of Southern Nevada
Valley Hospital Medical Center
Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
St Rose Dominican Hospital
Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
St. Rose - San Martín Campus
Mountain View Hospital
St Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose de Lima Campus
St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
51 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gerald Higgins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.