Dr. Gerald B John Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald B John?

Love Dr. John! He's so very professional, caring and funny! Plus the office staff is always pleasant and helpful.

Very Happy with Dr. John

He is very positive and does not make you feel foolish when asking questions. His team is great as well.

I dislike a Dr. that spends more than half there time on a computer.

Dr. John has been my primary care physician for more than 20 years. I have since moved out of Sarasota, but I still commute to his office in order to remain under his care. He is pleasant, thorough, very smart, and highly respected by his peers throughout the Sarasota medical community. I would not consider changing.

outstanding

delighted to know him

He is the best!

I first became a patient of Dr John in 2012, I have to say that with my previous health history, Dr John was fastidious in diagnosing my historic and current health position. He uses all the latest technology, is obviously very capable and recommends solutions with authority. I have no hesitation in saying that Dr John is one of the finest general practitioners I have had the good fortune to have met.

Dr. John has been my Dr. for many years. He is very professional, caring, concerned and always has time to talk with me and yes he is very busy but when I find a Dr. that has time to talk with me about any problem I may have I choose to hang on to that Dr because he is very special. You rock Dr. John!!

Skilled But Impersonal

I think that Dr. John is a very talented physician, reflecting a high degree of competency and training. He is one of the most sought after Primary Care Physicians in this area and his practice is currently closed to new patients.However, I find him highly impersonal and brusque almost to the point of rudeness. He rushes through the exam as if he was late for a flight. I am in my late 60's and have several chronic maladies. Yet, my most recent visit lasted no more than 7-10 minutes, doctor time, most of which was spent whizzing through my yearly lab results. He is only too happy to immediately refer any problem to a specialist. If it were not for his obvious skills I would probably find somebody else.To sum up, I respect his abilities, but don't much like him.

MRS JANET THOMPSON

VERY NICE CARRYING DR. HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM,EVERY SINCE HE CAME TO SARASOTA HOSTIPAL.

Dr. Gerald B John is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.