Dr. Gerald L Knouf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald L Knouf?

Dr Knouf is an excellent Dr in my opinion . He actually takes time to speak to you with no short cuts like most Doctors . He has saved me money and has helped me numerous times .

Dr knouf is the best most amazing Dr I have ever had in all my 27 years I love. The whole staff their all amazing my kids and I have always been treated proper when we been sick or gone to him thanks knouf. For all you do your best Dr ever Hugs Donna adermann and family 💕

They talk about you right in front of you, but use Spanish to try to communicate. knouf is a joke!!! TRUST ME GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. or youll regret it!