Dr. Gerald M Koppes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald M Koppes?

patient

Have been a patient of Dr. Koppes for 21 years. I owe him greatly for making the last 21 years happy and successful for me after undergoing quintuple bypass 22 years ago. He is the best !

DR. KOPPS HAS BEEN MY CARDIOLOGIST FOR SEVERAL YEARS. HE IS PATIENT CONSCIOUS VERY POLITE EASY TO TALK TOO, TO GAIN CONFIDENCE, VERY AFFABLE AND CARING.

5 star is deserved

I have been seeing him for annual exams for at least 10 years. Get in - Get out fast but spends all the time you need. Highly recommended.

Nurses need courtesy courses.

Incredible doctor. Very thorough. So thankful he's my cardiologist. His nursing staff is normally great but one day while having a stress test done, while I was being hooked up to monitors, wearing only an opened gown the other nurses kept opening my door revealing my nakedness to other patience walking down the hall. My personal nurse kept trying to keep me covered while doing her job. I was very angry that they had lack of privacy and respect for me.