Dr. Gerald Kursar Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Kursar?

"My only choice for Eye Doctor"

Posted on August 21st, 2013

As a surgery nurse, I've worked with many doctors in my 40 years. Dr. Kursar is the total package. Having worked literally side-by-side with him, I find him to be consistently competent and knowledgeable, compassionately caring, endlessly patient, and passionate about patient and staff education. As an Osteopath, he treats each patient with respect and confidence. He's careful to consider each patient's special needs and medications, watching for side effects. My cardiologist changed my medication based on Dr Kursar's findings to the betterment of my eyes and heart. Thank you, Dr Kursar for 44 years of devoted service.

Posted on July 25th, 2016