Dr. Gerald Schwartz Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Schwartz?

Former Patient

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Most memorable was him touching me inappropriately. I am 44 yrs old and have never gotten over being abused by this man. I hope no other girls experience what I did. He damaged my entire life and I will never forgive him for it. I did not have children because the very thought of dealing with doctors was too much for me after what he did to damage my trust. I hope he retires from the profession soon. Maybe with age he has come to his senses but in his early practice I remember him as being a creepy and disgusting person. Do not subject your children to him. Nobody deserves to feel the way I do. He ruined my life. Leave the rest of the kids alone and RETIRE! I remember everything...

I thought I was the only one...

Posted on April 19th, 2016

I was a patient of his in the 90's and I have memories of feeling uncomfortable, and exams that now seem unnecessary. When I was 16, he gave me an anal exam, and as I screamed and resisted, he forced it to continue. After reading other people's experiences, I know I was not alone. I cannot believe he is still in business. I have tears remembering this. And I still have extreme, uncontrolled anxiety when going to the doctor.

Stay far away from this Pervert!

Posted on November 5th, 2015

I was a patient of his in the mid 1980's. When I was 14 years old, Dr. Schwartz decided he needed me to remove my underwear when I was NOT there for any problem in that area of my anatomy. When I refused, he forced me physically to let him take a look. I said NO but he continued anyway. Fortunately my mother was in the room and demanded that he stop. He said I looked very healthy but he wanted to do an internal exam! My mother told him that when I am old enough, she will take me to a gynecologist. This guy is a total pervert! I switched doctors the next day. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS MAN!

Posted on February 21st, 2016