Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerald J Levinson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
He reviewed my records because AAA sent them to him and he issued a decision in their favor when he never even saw me in the first place, and therefore all of my benefits were terminated afterward when he never even saw me once again. Yes, we live in Amerika, and we are in 2015.
This doctor is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He is very rude and also have no patience with his patients and family members who take their love ones to see him. The staff are great, too bad they are not doctors. He thinks that my mother has Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy because whenever I have severe pain he thinks my mom is stressing me out and making me sick. That is not true and very offensive. All he does is give you pain medication instead of fixing the problem. Run fast as you can. Never seen him smile and he has poor bedside manners.
I completely agree with the previous rating. Not only is this doctor rude, uncompassionate, judgemental but argumentative, and uncaring. A malignant tumor was misdiagnosed by him as an enlarged heart! Thank God another physician who disagreed with his diagnosis took the time further investigate and found the cancer.
50 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Gerald J Levinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care Center, 30055 Northwestern Hwy Ste 160, Farmington, MI
Dr. Gerald J Levinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MI.