Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald A Maida
Dr. Gerald A Maida, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomingdale, IL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Maida is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald A Maida has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
This Doctor was in a hurry and iwas not listening to me. . I walked out after my appoinment and thought what a waste or my time. He seemed like he could care less. He took forever to see me and had nothing to say just follow up with someone else. It is like he did not want to be bothered. i give him no stars if that was an option.
Dr. Maida is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Gerald A Maida accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDupage Medical Group Internal Medicine, 30 Stratford Dr, Bloomingdale, IL
Dr. Gerald A Maida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomingdale, IL.