Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Marks
Dr. Gerald Marks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wynnewood, PA. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Marks is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital and Hahnemann University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Marks has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Gerald Marks is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Marks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Hahnemann University Hospital
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Main Line Hospital Paoli
Jennersville Regional Hospital
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Riddle Memorial Hospital
-Paoli Hospital - On staff since 1999
M L Hospital, Inc Bryn Mawr
M L Health-Paoli Memorial Hospital
M L Hospital, Inc Lankenau
M L Hospital, Inc Paoli
Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since
-Lankenau Hospital - On staff since 1999
-Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1999
Lankenau Medical Center
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Dr. Gerald Marks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- AmeriHealth HMO, POS, DPOS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions100 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood, PA
Dr. Gerald Marks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.